- It is not allowed to take part in the activity after consumption of alcohol or use of any type of drugs. In case of doubt, our staff has the final decision whether the participant can take part or not.
- While taking part in the activity it is mandatory to wear the provided protective clothing such as overalls, gloves and goggles. Wearing closed shoes is mandatory.
- A 2,5 meter perimeter must be maintained between the vehicle and the spectators when participants are hitting the vehicle. Participants, and any other people standing in the 2,5 metre perimeter around the vehicle, must be wearing safety glasses.
- When hitting the vehicle, be aware of your direct surroundings. Make sure you leave enough space so you don’t hit anyone or anything around you.
- It is not allowed to sit in the vehicle before, during or after the activity.
- No more than 2 people at the same time are allowed to smash the car. They may not be standing on the same side of the car.
- A variety of hammers and other items is available, so that participants can select a weapon that is appropriate for them.
- No one is permitted to stand on the vehicle at any time.
- It is not allowed to hit any other vehicle than the one appointed to your group.
- It is mandatory to follow staff’s instructions.
- It is forbidden to remove the bonnet of the vehicle.
- The vehicle should always remain on four wheels.
CarSmash is a safe activity which is our top priority!
Each participant will be provided with protective clothing like an overall, safety goggles and gloves.
Due to the nature of the activity, we ask you to follow the following safety & house rules to ensure a safe and fun activity: