Your safety is our top priority. Due to the nature of CarSmash, it is important to follow the following safety & house rules to ensure a safe and fun activity:
- It is not allowed to take part in the activity after consumption of alcohol or use of any type of drugs. In case of doubt, our ground staff has the final decision whether the participant can take part
- While taking part in the activity it is mandatory to wear the provided protective clothing such as overalls, gloves and goggles. Wearing closed shoes is mandatory, flip flop type foot wear is not allowed
- A 2,5 metre perimeter must be maintained between the vehicle and the spectators when participants are hitting the vehicle. Participants, and any other people standing in the 2,5 metre perimeter around the vehicle, must be wearing safety glasses with side shields or goggles when the vehicle is being hit.
- When hitting the vehicle, be aware of your direct surroundings. Make sure you leave enough space so you don’t hit anyone around you
- It is not allowed to enter the vehicle before, during or after the activity
- No more than 2 people at the same time are allowed to smash the car. They may not be within a 2,5 metre perimeter from each other
- A variety of hammers and other items are available, so that participants can select a weapon that is appropriate for them
- No one is permitted to stand on the vehicle at any time.
- It is not allowed to hit any other vehicle than the one appointed to your group
- It is mandatory to follow staff’s instructions
Interested? Do you want to smash it up?